Jackie Woodside is the founder of the Woodside Wellness Institute, a holistically-oriented center offering coaching, training and consciousness-based psychotherapy.
Jackie created a spiritually oriented coaching program entitled, “The Curriculum for Conscious Living” which includes three courses: Life Design, Life Mastery and Living a Transcendent Life.
- Jackie Woodside encourages us with her new book to lead lives of empowerment, “Peaceful Productivity.” Knowledge plus action produces transformation and change.
- Jackie Woodside wants her readers to become, “Fully equiped with the tools, knowledge, and framework of how to move into life in this method of having peaceful productivity.”
- She encourages people to “Manage your energy rather than, manage your time.”
- Jackie Woodside says, time is a fixed resource. People need to train themselves to operate inside of the resource of time they have.
- Start training yourself, of learning the skill to be productive. Bring more into your life that feeds you.
- When you divide your focus, you become less effective at everything you do.
- Jackie Woodside explains the “Time Consciousness” she speaks about in her book.
- Skill set – Minimize your distractions and increasing your productivity and getting out of business.
- Mindset of TIme – “I have all the time I need for that which is mine to do.”
- Jackie Woodside, ending thought. “The way we are working and living isn’t working any longer.” My mission and belief is a world that works better for everybody.”
Get Jackie’s new book, Calming The Chaos today