Episode 153: Interview with Lorraine McCamley
Click PLAY to listen to this episode
About Lorraine McCamley:
Lorraine McCamley is the owner of Boldly Quiet Consulting. She spent years in the corporate world feeling that being an introvert was something to be ashamed of or fixed. She now coaches quiet professionals, helping them understand and embrace who they are so they can authentically and effectively lead others and prepare for that next step in their career journey. Lorraine is a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and holds a master’s degree in Organizational Dynamics from the University of Pennsylvania. She is an avid reader of crime fiction and can often be found tending her garden.
3 big ideas discussed in this episode:
- Many people and organizations have a limiting perception of quiet professionals.
- One of the hardest things to do as an introvert is to embrace yourself and stop buying what other people may think an introvert is all about.
- If you intentionally shift your mindset, you will have more confidence and energy, and can strategically shake up other people’s perceptions of you in an authentic way.
To Connect with BIG Thinkers and Hear More BIG Ideas: http://TheBookDistrict.com
- Click here to order Boldly Quiet on Amazon Now
- Website http://boldlyquiet.com
- LinkedIn Connect on LinkedIn
Enjoy the episode
NOTICE: “AskJeremyJones.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to AskJeremyJones.com, Amazon.com, or TheBookDistrict.com.”