Episode 165: Interview with Amber Vanderburg
Click PLAY to listen to this episode
Amber is an award winning international businessperson, coach, and speaker. Named as Tulsa’s 40 under 40, Oklahoma’s 30 under 30, and 3-time SHRM award winner with an MA degree in Org. Development from the University of Oklahoma and Six Sigma green belt. Amber has implemented HR best practices in organizations small and large domestically and abroad with a passion for mobilizing ideas and equipping teams to exceed goals. In 2016, Amber was the female, only American, and only blonde Academy elite football coach for the Adidas Gameday Academy/Paris Saint Germain Academy in Bangalore, India. Amber worked with an international team of coaches to transform the org. design, training, and culture to cultivate a more high performing team.
3 big ideas discussed in this episode:
- What is Agile Project Management and how can it be applied in your team?
- What is Lean Six Sigma and how can it be applied in your team projects?
- Identifying a time to disrupt and a time to develop in your projects
To Connect with BIG Thinkers and Hear More BIG Ideas: http://TheBookDistrict.com
- Website https://www.ambervanderburg.com/
- Instagram @vanderburgamber
- Twitter @vanderburgamber
- LinkedIn Connect on LinkedIn
Enjoy the episode
NOTICE: “AskJeremyJones.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to AskJeremyJones.com, Amazon.com, or TheBookDistrict.com.”