Episode 174: Interview with Kimberly Tocco
Click PLAY to listen to this episode
Kimberly Tocco is top in her field and unrivaled in her ability to creatively market homes with flair and a distinct presence to get top dollar. In today’s world of online multimedia venues and big-box, cold “Zillow-like” sites, Kimberly brings a warm, intelligent and customized reprieve to get your property SOLD. Brought up in the world of corporate formation and private investigation, she has a deep understanding of what it takes to negotiate on her client’s behalf and also find that elusive deal.
3 big ideas discussed in this episode:
- Being vulnerable paves the way for others to connect and not feel alone.
- Make the connection, push through because you are not alone.
- Work for your purpose so your purpose can work for you.
Connect with our community: https://AskJeremyJones.com/reply
- Website https://www.TenaciousRealEstate.com
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kimberlytocco
- LinkedIn Connect on LinkedIn
Enjoy the episode
NOTICE: “AskJeremyJones.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to AskJeremyJones.com, Amazon.com, or TheBookDistrict.com.”