Episode 192: Interview with Rosie Guagliardo
Click PLAY to listen to this episode
Rosie Guagliardo, the founder of InnerBrilliance Coaching, LLC, has loved being a certified life and career coach for over 13 years. Previously, she was in marketing and advertising for 18 years working closely with companies such as McDonald’s, Anheuser-Busch, and Unilever. Within her coaching practice, she works with high-achieving people to help them discover an easier way of living…where they can experience results for their life and career with more joy daily. She combines her Northwestern psychology degree along with her coaching education and advertising experience to help her clients create the life results they desire.
3 big ideas discussed in this episode:
- Focus on happiness (the balance of pleasure and meaning) to get the results you desire (vs focusing on getting results to be happy)
- I want high achievers to know there is a different way to live where they can have success and feel happier every step of the way. Accepting yourself and what is becomes key.
- A provocative way to “be with” your inner critic OR how to get through difficult times (e.g., I started/built my business during the 2008 recession)
Connect with our community: https://AskJeremyJones.com/reply
- Website https://www.innerbrilliancecoaching.com
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/innerbrilliancecoaching/
- LinkedIn Connect on LinkedIn