Episode 124: Interview with Gregg Ward
Free Book: Get a free copy of my new book “Membership Machine” below ($19 retail)
Click PLAY to listen to this episode
About Gregg Ward
Gregg Ward has been serving industry and government for over 25 years as an author, speaker, consultant and executive coach in the areas of leadership, respect, and change.
3 big ideas discussed in this episode:
- The two most common leadership styles “Command & Control” and “Carrot & Stick” are unproductive, unsustainable and disrespectful. A much more effective and positive style is needed, “Respectful Leadership.”
- Respect is contagious: recent discoveries in neuroscience consistently support the concept that if we treat others with genuine respect, they will reciprocate and will also treat others with respect.
- Respectful Leadership has a lot of good “WIIFM” (What’s In It For Me). If you practice RL genuinely and consistently you will be respected more and your teams will have increased respect for each other, productivity, collaboration, and positive results.
To Connect with BIG Thinkers and Hear More BIG Ideas: http://TheBookDistrict.com
- Website www.GreggWardGroup.com
- Book www.GreggWardGroup.com
- Twitter @GreggWardGroup
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/greggwardgroup/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/greggward/
- Free Book: Membeship Machine, get it here: https://AskJeremyJones.com/post-book-mm1
Enjoy the episode
NOTICE: “AskJeremyJones.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to AskJeremyJones.com, amazon.com, and TheBookDistrict.com.”
Hosted by Jeremy C. Jones
SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE:
Click here to subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_…
ABOUT JEREMY C. JONES:
Jeremy C. Jones, a proud military veteran, is also a family man and entrepreneur who lives in Paradise Valley, Arizona. His accomplishments include being a four-time #1 Best-Selling Author on Amazon, hosting the popular podcast “Ideas That Make an Impact,” establishing The Book District, and founding and serving as CEO at Jones Media Publishing.
Jones Media Publishing empowers authors to write, publish and promote their books, using a unique process he developed, YourBookBlueprint.com.
More about Jeremy C. Jones: http://askjeremyjones.com/about
Like Jones Media Publishing: http://fb.com/jonesmediapub
Google Plus: http://www.google.com/profiles/Jeremy…
GET PUBLISHED OR PROMOTE YOUR BOOKS:
Write a book: http://YourBookBlueprint.com
Get Published: http://JonesMediaPublishing.com
Free Community for EXPERTS: http://TheBookDistrict.com
Free Book: http://TheBookDistrict.com/power-auth…
Become an Expert/Authority to grow your business:
Get a Strategy Session: http://jonesmediapublishing.com/lets-…