Episode 162: Interview with Warren Coughlin
Click PLAY to listen to this episode
Warren Coughlin is a business coach, consultant, trainer and facilitator. He works with ethical entrepreneurs and mission-driven organizations to help them build Businesses That Matter. As a business coach, he was the top-performing business coach in Canada with the world’s largest business coaching organization for 6 years. He then headed out on his own to focus on helping business owners who want to make money while making the world a better place. He’s also a serial entrepreneur, a former college professor, an actor and theatre director. Over the years, Warren has served on the boards of a number of organizations including Neighbourhood Information Post, Fringe of Toronto Theatre Festival, Canadian Association of Fringe Festivals, Street Kids International and The Funding Network.
3 big ideas discussed in this episode:
- Why entrepreneurship is one of the most powerful forces for positive social change.
- When you run your business according to values, a number of great things happen.
- Millennials are expecting more from their employers in terms of social impact.
- Website https://warrencoughlin.com
- Instagram warren.coughlin
- Twitter warren.coughlin
- LinkedIn Connect on LinkedIn