Episode 19: Interview with Ken Dunn
Click PLAY to listen to this episode
ABOUT KEN DUNN:
Ken Dunn is an entrepreneur. Before starting Next Century Publishing, he made millions of dollars through his entrepreneurial efforts. He started Next Century to help authors avoid bad publishing experiences.
- How to not only write a book, but create a successful book
- The three phases of creating your book from scratch
- How to develop a high quality book that sets itself apart from all other books
- The biggest mistake authors make while writing their book
- The 4 C’s to creating a Best Selling Book
Enjoy the episode
GET NOTIFIED OF THE NEXT EPISODE:
Hosted by Jeremy C. Jones
Get Behind The Scenes Self-Publishing Insights: www.Snapchat.com/add/askjeremyjones
FREE Gift: Get my #1 Best-Selling paperback book FREE!
==> Get it here: TheBookDistrict.com/power-authority
LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS EPISODE…