Episode 34: Interview with Eric Jackson about Live 2 Lead
Click PLAY to listen to this episode
About Eric Jackson
Eric is a transformational leader, coach, speaker, and trainer with the John Maxwell Team, and is focused on results through culture and mission alignment, team building and systematic solutions through his company, Transformational Leadership and Culture International LLC.
Eric’s experience includes 10 years of marketing consulting and creative direction; 10 years production and operational management; and, 15+ years of direct sales, and customer service management.
Eric helps other authors, coaches, trainers, and speakers build their digital platform through his company, VerispectMarketing.com. Eric is launching his personal platform, “Faith, Family, Freedom” at EricDJackson.com.
3 big ideas discussed about Live 2 Lead in this episode:
- The law of intentionality
- The law of awareness
- The law of the mirror
To Connect with BIG Thinkers and Hear More BIG Ideas: http://TheBookDistrict.com
THE LAW OF INTENTIONALITY
- Being intentional is important in everything we do.
- When someone is going through personal or professional development they are really taking a moment to decide to be intentional about their life and about the direction they are going.
- Intentionality is often understanding that growth isn’t just going to happen and I have to be intentional to make it happen.
- Dedicate the time or dedicate efforts to that growth or development.
- When you are not being intentional you’ll notice and the growth will stop.
- People make assumptions and they think they know everything would be perfect.
- Before they grow people think that they are already growing, these gaps are the things that we need to overcome.
- When you are focused on what direction you wanna grow.
- There is a fear factor that all of us have to face, like fear of failure.
THE LAW OF AWARENESS
- The law of awareness is you must know yourself to grow yourself.
- You need to know where are you at to know where you gonna go next.
THE LAW OF THE MIRROR
- The law of the mirror is who am I really, honest and transparent to myself.
- Taking a look at the mirror and realizing confidence and self-esteem are sometimes we are not there.
- The law of the mirror is about developing confidence so we can continue to grow from where are you at today.
- When we are born into this world a blank slate and the leaps are added afterward otherwise, we have nothing but potential.
- Being intentional and aware then looking at the mirror and say where am I at? Who am I?
- It is not comparing yourself to others but it is building you own self.
- The best of yourself is yet to come.
- If you are not facing that man in the mirror, if you are not overcoming those challenges.
- Growth is such a strong part of who we are, where are we going and overcoming the things that we can achieve more.
MORE EPISODES ON THIS TOPIC:
Enjoy the episode
NOTICE: “AskJeremyJones.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to AskJeremyJones.com, amazon.com, TheBookDistrict.com, or TheDaily9.com.”
LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS EPISODE…